Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lady Gaga is really Lord Gaga


Lady GaGa. Money Honey [Live HQ HD]
by weezy75


Rumors have been swirling around the blogosphere that Lady Gaga is really a man since video surfaced purportedly showing her peen in concert footage. I for one have seen the video several times. I tell ya, I can see something but it doesn't look like man parts to me. I'm not sure what it looks like. Skip to the 1:00 part and watch until she finishes getting off the motorcycle. Gaga released this shocking statement:

"Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on. It's not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big fucking deal."

So....yeah...apparently she has a Peter and can do both Paul and Mary. Honestly, Gaga is so fame hungry and since nothing's shocking in 2009, this was the one stunt she could pull to get people's attention--you know, since people don't seem to care about the whole no pants thing.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I heard about this a few days ago. The funny things I don't know if I believe it. She is attention whorish, so I don't know it could be a publicity stunt.

    ReplyDelete