Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael Was A Peacemaker



Did you know Michael Jackson tried to squash the beef between the Game and 50 Cent?

"I was on tour in Canada, sitting in my room, cutting my hair. I was messing my hair up. Then my road manager knocks on my door. Boom, boom, boom. He told me, I got MJ on the phone. I ran and snatched up the phone. He said, 'I don't know how you're gonna feel about this, but I want to ask you something. I don't want you to judge me, but I don't really know everything that's going on between you and 50. But I want to be the middle man behind you putting this situation to bed.'"

2 comments:

  1. i barely knew who the game was, yet mike is trying to stop these fools from beefing. deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean this sounds like bullshit. Michael didn't know who the hell Game and 50 were. They were grown men. He couldn't relate. He probably wanted to take them all for cotton candy and carousel rides.

    ReplyDelete