Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Joe says he ain't no Ike, claims it's all bull



The short version is back by popular demand: "Fuck all y'all. Ain't nothin' wrong wit a little pimp hand. Michael may have left me out of the will but I'ma milk money outta his image anyway cuz I'm a hustla. Just as soon as I can get my hands on those kids they'll be in the studio and on the road. Katherine and the rest of them won't have a damn thing to say about it when the checks start rolling in."

Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, spoke with Larry King Monday night. He denies reports he is planning on taking Michael's three children on the road as the Jackson 3.

"Not true. That's a bunch of jive. That's a bunch of -- I wish I could say what I should say. That's a bunch of bull."

Joe said he doesn't know the results of the private autopsy or where Michael's body is being kept and says it doesn't bother him in the least bit that Michael cut him out of his will. Joe also claims he never agreed to sign papers agreeing he would stay away from the children.

Joe denies beating Michael and tries to draw a distinction between spanking and beating. When asked about stories from various family members and others close to the family that he was abusive to his son as a child, Jackson said "Oh, that's a bunch of bull S. That's a bunch of bull S."

"You never physically harmed him?" King asked.

"Never. Never have. And I -- and I raised him just like you would raise your kids, you know? But harm Michael, for what? I have no reason. That's my son. I loved him and I still love him...
Michael was raised properly...He didn't run the streets like most of those other kids that was in his neighborhood...The media keep hollering about saying that I beat Michael. That's not true. You know what this beat started -- beat started in the slavery days. Where they used to beat the slaves and then they used to torture them. That's where this beating started. These slave masters, and that's where that come from. But, hey, there's a lot of people in America, Larry, a lot of people in America spank their kids, you know? They say they don't, they're lying. They're lying. Now, Michael was never beaten by me, I've never beaten at all."

4 comments:

  1. Joe is lying through his dentures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at Michael and Latoya. Joe beat the black off them kids literally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Joe beat those kids and terrified that household. Michael was such a gentle soul, but he was always troubled and almost haunted by something from his past. I think Joe is the key. It's very sad. He seems unrepentent, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe did what he had to do to make that boy a star. Michael cryed all the way to the bank.

    ReplyDelete