Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Don Cornelius Vants to Die Alone


There's more "death talk' of another black music trailblazer.
Don Cornelius, in an effort to condemn the concept of marriage, has gone totally morbid on us.

TMZ is reporting that the 'Soul Train' czar was so eager to get a divorce from his ex-wife Viktoria, that he actually put the following lines in divorce papers he submitted to L.A. County Superior Court:
"I am 72 years old. I have significant health issues. I want to finalize this divorce before I die." Looks like he's been obliged by the judge.

3 comments:

  1. I DON'T BLAME HIM. HE WANNA MAKE SURE SHORTY DON'T GET A DIME. SHE MUSTA REALLY FUCKED UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess after all the plastic surgery her face doesn't have the same "give" to it when he beats her.

    ReplyDelete