Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Don't worry if you don't look like her...



Don't worry if you don't look like her; Amber Rose might still find you sexy. Amber recently sat down with Complex Mag to snap a few photos and talk a little turkey (or sausage, or whatever your preference):

"...I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together..."

5 comments:

  1. so basically she'll fuck anything moving, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she sounds kind of sweet and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be that middle finger or that cigaret. Take your pick. Probably the finger is better. Oh the places its been!

    ReplyDelete