Monday, August 10, 2009

At least someone knows when to quit


“Rap is real competitive just the same way boxing is,” he said in an interview. “We always talk about taking other rappers out. That being said, I feel like I’m the best rapper. I wanted to get the best boxer in the game [for my last album.] That’s why it’s called “Undisputed.’ … It’s always cool to play something totally unexpected and out of the norm. Those are the type of roles I go for. Anything that stretches the limitations…I’m sure I won’t be rapping when I’m 50 years-old.”


Memo to Beyonce, at least someone out there knows when to quit.

4 comments:

  1. little luda must think we dont know the business. when you dont sell any cd's you retire before you get dropped. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a good actor. He should just stick with that. Music doesn't pay like it used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUDA OK AS AN MC BUT HE KNOWS WHEN IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON. GOOD FA HIM NOT BEING THE OLD DUDE AT THA CLUB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Chris Lovalova. He sexy!

    ReplyDelete