Monday, July 13, 2009

LaToya Jackson smells a conspiracy


LaToya Jackson has spoken out against what she calls a conspiracy of people around Michael who kept him doped up, unaware, and under their control. LaToya blames a network of doctors, hangers on, and handlers for murdering her brother.

In a recent interview, a weeping La Toya, 53, said, "I believe Michael was murdered, I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren’t always on his side...His kids made him so happy but he didn’t have any real friends. His problem was he didn’t trust people. In the end, he died a lonely man surrounded by this shadowy entourage...Less than a month ago, I said I thought Michael was going to die before the London shows because he was surrounded by people who didn’t have his best interests at heart. Michael was worth more than a billion dollars. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them. I said to my family a month ago, 'He’s never going to make it to London.' He was worth more dead than alive...I believe he was cut off from the real world and the drugs were a way [for his hangers-on] to get in there. They got him hooked on drugs. He was pure and clean and then drugs came back into his system. I think it shocked his system so much it killed him."

Now we all know LaToya is...special...but I think, on rare occasions, she has moments of clarity where she speaks the absolute truth. This is one of those occasions.

5 comments:

  1. I surprised she can smell anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latoya is crazy but I think she is right on with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latoya is putting it out there. She may be on to something. Michael had a lot of shady peeps around him who would do anything for a dollar. I think they killed him and stole his money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are laughing at her but I think she may be telling the truth too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was all over the "regular" news last night. You guys really stay on top of the stories. It's funny NBC and ET are chasing after blogs!

    ReplyDelete