Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Keston Karter is not gay


Model/Actor Keston Karter has released a denial of all those gay rumors flying around the net. Keston's name recently surfaced as a member of the fine MSM club after pictures allegedly showing Tyler Perry actor Terrell Carter with a male lover were leaked to the net.

“I am not homophobic, or have any issues with same gender loving
people; I am not one of them. I am not gay, nor am I bisexual. I don’t know the
singer Jeremih, nor have I ever even met him. And no disrespect to Terrell
Carter, but I don’t know him either. We were both booked to make an appearance
at that event and aside from the photo ops, we hardly interacted. So not only
are the rumors false, they are out of left field.”

7 comments:

  1. I thought his statement was very professional and appropriate. I never heard of him before this whole gay thing. He is extra fine. Damn! I'm glad he's not gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame every black man in the industry is suspected of being gay. It's like their gay until proven otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo gay! Have you seen some of the pictures on his website? G-A-Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is imminently fuckable

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't matter to me if he's gay or not. He's still a good looking and man and that's his life not mine. He does look suspect to me though, it's just something about him that gives off that vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he is just a well-groomed metrosexual. He could get the panties--with a condom of course. (He is from Atlanta isn't he?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thaqt nigga hair is cut too precisely to be a straight man

    ReplyDelete