Friday, July 17, 2009

Did you think the brothers were going to let LeToya hog the spotlight?


Tito Jackson spoke out to British tabloid the Daily Mirror about his niece and nephews. According to Tito, Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ARE his brother Michael's biological children.

“They are all his children,” Tito tells the Daily Mirror. “Blanket is Michael’s, I can tell. Those eyes don’t lie. Them eyes are Michael over again. I see a lot of Michael in him...They are all Michael’s children,” he says. “Prince looks just like my grandfather. There’s no question they are Michael’s. They are 100% his The kids are like three peas in a pod. They remind me of me and my brothers when we were growing up.”

9 comments:

  1. All he should have said was Those are my brother children.....end of story No one would have disputed that but to say they have the DNA that makes them look like Michael is a ball face lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tito lost his da.mn mind LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby does have Mikes eyes, just wait it will cme out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Michael dearly and hate the fact that he is gone more than anyone will ever know. But, I have my doubts that these children are biologically Michael's. Kids will not look like Michael post surgery/vitaligo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kids are pretty white. I have no doubt Mike loved them, but I don't think they used his sperm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this message isnt for grown folks with their own opinions, but fot mikes kids. they need to know they are jacksons !!! and older brotha tito set it str8 and did what older brothas do. everbody is saying they arent his kids, but they need to hear they are from a real jackson. and this is who you favor, you got eyes like, he walks like. back in the day, this what older brothas did to warn you to leave their lil bro alone before they whip your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe little Blanket is Mike's. Like Tito said, those eyes give it away especially. I have a picture of Michael at age 5 or so and compared it to Blanket and my goodness do they look alike--the big doe-y eyes, the cheeks, the pouty lips. That's Mike's biological kid. Just observing him at the funeral/memorial, I saw the essence of a shy, quiet Michael. That's his daddy.

    Now about the other two, I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mean, look at these pics (you will have to scroll down on the page to view each picture):

    Mike as a little boy:
    http://www.elmichaeljackson.com/nggallery/post/baby-and-young-michael-jackson/page/71/

    Blanket at the memorial:
    http://www.daylife.com/photo/0aX876e1tn7v0

    Both seem to be hiding a lot behind their eyes (old soul eyes). Even the noses, now since I look at the pics again, are similar.

    ReplyDelete