Thursday, February 18, 2010

Minister Louis Farrakhan says Michael asked for help 7 days before he was killed



This is part of a long series called Michael Jackson Crucifixion posted on behalf of supporters of Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. I will be posting the complete series soon so you can make up your own mind about the NOI's role in Michael's later years and the various cries of conspiracy theories from numerous corners. In this part, Farrakhan says one of Michael's attorneys contacted him seven days before he was killed asking for help on Michael's behalf:

At 6:27 :
"But I got a call, I think 7 days before he passed away. It was from a lawyer, who's name I won't call, who said: Farrakhan, please get in touch with Michael, he is in serious trouble.
I said: what do you mean?
He said: Michael agreed to to do 10 concerts, now they've booked him for 50 and we're afraid that he won't be able to fulfil the obligation and he will be sued and this will be a way for them to take his legacy, the catalog that he owns.
I said: and what do you want me to do? He hasn't called me.
He said: but there are people close to him, that re follow us.
I said: really?
He said: Yes.
I said: well give me a few days, let me think about it. "

1 comment:

  1. I watched this on youtube, the whole thing, not the six parts JUST on Michael. Anyway, I think Farrakhan is a prolific speaker and has a lot of very poignant points!!! In short, I like listening to him speak!

    I like when he said lots of people have the same problem Michael had, but we aint got no money! LOL!

    ReplyDelete