Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson was a humanitarian and environmentalist

Man in the Mirror
This song really touched a lot of people in a personal way. If you really listen to the lyrics, they have a very deep message.

They Don’t Care About Us
Spike Lee directed this video. It was spectacular.

Black or White
This video had groundbreaking special effects.

We Are The World
I used to watch this video over and over. I couldn’t tell you who some of the “stars” are today, but I do recognize a lot of the big names.

Heal the World
Michael performed in front of the Clintons. I wish he had gotten the opportunity to perform for the Obamas and/or receive another presidential honor. He deserves it.

Earth Song

2 comments:

  1. That black and white video was incredible. I love how the faces morphe into each other. He really did a lot to bring the races together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That USA for Africa song was great. I remember watching that over and over on MTV.

    ReplyDelete