Thursday, September 24, 2009

Michael Jackson's "This Is It" single comes out next month


The executors of Michael Jackson's trust in conjunction with Epic/Columbia, AEG, (and God knows who else) will release a new single called "This Is It." The single is the teaser for a new two-disc album also titled "This Is It" made to accompany the concert documentary of the same name. The double album will debut October 27th, a day before the general audience premiere fo the movie. The first album will have Michael's best-loved hits arranged in the order they appear in the movie in addition to two different versions of the new single. Remixes of some of his classics will be on the second album.

4 comments:

  1. I can't help it! I just love love this man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Michael!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael was/is the greatest!!

    I would see this movie 20 times in a row if I could.

    ReplyDelete